Posted by Nicci | Posted in Personal Care, Weight Loss | Posted on 23-11-2011
Thanksgiving is a time where we all take a minute to focus on the things for which we are grateful. For many Americans, a minute is all the gratitude gets, and then focus turns to the gigantic smorgasbord of delectable holiday dishes spread before them.
Speaking of “spread,” that’s exactly what begins to happen to one’s softer body parts . . . belly, thighs, butt . . . after all of this Thanksgiving indulgence. With Christmas just around the corner, though, a lot of people don’t want to put the time or effort into dieting or losing weight until the start of the New Year. I mean, why try to fight all the temptation, right? The siren song of the pie is far too strong.
Luckily, there are temporary solutions to the post-Thanksgiving weight gain that can keep you looking great at holiday parties, even as you graze the hors d’oeuvres table or add an extra dollop of whipped cream to your second–or third–slice of pie. As Seen on TV shapewear promises to comfortably smooth your bulges, firm you flab, and hide your muffin top while you enjoy breakfast muffins.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Slim N Lift Supreme Comfort Body Shaper – slims from the bustline to the knee for smooth, bulge-free back, waist, hips, and thighs
- Kymaro Body Shaper – includes both cami and shorts, worn separately or together, for shapely support when and where you need it
- Curve Control Jeans – stylish jeans that flatten the stomach, lift the buttocks, and slim and trim the hips and thighs, flattering all body types
Of course, these products are designed to help you look better–they are designed to fit comfortably while giving a slimmer appearance. Sometimes, though, you just want comfort. Maybe you want your favorite jeans to fit like they did before Thanksgiving. Maybe you want to hang out in your pajamas all day–or just feel like you are. There are As Seen On TV products that fit the bill for those needs as well:
- Perfect Fit Button – designed to adjust the waistband of any pants. Extend the waist after Thanksgiving, then take it in after your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight kicks in.
- Pajama Jeans – look like jeans but fit like cozy pajama pants. Throw them on in the morning and you don’t have to worry about changing into suitable clothes when you run out for errands.
- Forever Lazy – If you know you’ll be staying in, spend your day in this super-soft fleece adult onesie. No binding snaps, straps, buckles, zippers, or waistbands. Just pure comfort all day long.
With As Seen on TV shapewear and loungewear, you can look great and feel great. But order yours now. We won’t take it easy on you for long. Coming soon: As Seen on TV fitness products to get your body back in shape once your holiday excuses are gone.