Posted by Nicci | Posted in Cleaning Aids | Posted on 21-03-2012
Spring Break is here, and while the very term creates an image of tanned co-eds in bikinis and board shorts frolicking along the beach performing ridiculous alcohol-fueled stunts, the truth is that most of us are older and wiser than that. For us, Spring Break doesn’t mean tropical frat parties . . . it means spring cleaning.
Spring cleaning is a time to complete all of those DIY projects you’ve been meaning to get around to. It is a time to clean the things that you’ve forgotten about the rest of the year. Opening up the windows and doing a deep cleaning can be an exhausting task, but a fresh, clean home cooled by fresh, clean breezes is worth it in the end. Of course, As Seen On TV cleaning products can eliminate some of the hassles and some of the chemicals that have traditionally accompanied spring cleaning. Here are some of our favorite cleaners and tools to make your spring cleaning more efficient, more effective, and more environmentally friendly.
As Seen On TV Cleaning Tools
- Monster 1200 Steam Cleaning Machine – When we’re talking about spring cleaning, we’re talking about deep cleaning. The Monster 1200 cleans and sanitizes your home, using the power of steam rather than toxic chemicals to kill germs on all the surfaces in your home.
- Swivel Sweeper G2 - The Swivel Sweeper G2 is cordless and rechargeable, making it easier to take the G2 wherever you need it, without tripping over cords or searching for outlets. It features a Touchless Dirt Tray to get rid of the ick-factor, and it features a Back-Saver Elbow Joint to get rid of the ouch-factor, letting you reach areas other vacuums can’t.
- Keeper Sweeper – Traditional sweeper mops are convenient, but they are not designed for every surface, and replacing their disposable pads and cloths is expensive and results in unnecessary waste that clogs landfills and harms the environment. The Keeper Sweeper offers all of the convenience with none of the guilt. Keeper Sweeper cloths are reversible, washable, and reusable. It also features different pads for different surfaces, including a chenille dust pad, a scratch-free glass pad, a scrubber floor mop pad, and a terry floor mop pad.
As Seen On TV Cleaners
- Lasting Protection Antimicrobial Spray – Lasting Protection with MST does what other disinfectants can’t. It not only kills germs throughout your home, it creates an antimicrobial barrier that protects against bacteria, mold, fungus, and mildew for more than 30 days with each use.
- Whip It Cleaner - If you are into cleaning with a conscience, Whip It cleaner is a must-have product for your spring cleaning. Infused with eucalyptus and free from toxic chemicals, Whip It is billed as the “earth-friendly miracle cleaner.” This multi-purpose cleaner is cruelty-free and vegan, and Whip It partners with PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) to combat animal testing. Whip It is safe for kids, pets, and the environment, but tough on dirt, grime, and germs.
- George Foreman’s Everyday and More – The man whose revolutionary indoor grill spawned countless imitators now brings us a powerful, green cleaner. George Foreman’s Everyday and More cleaner is a safe, non-toxic cleaning concentrate that can be diluted to clean virtually anything in your home. From kitchen and bathroom counters to pet stains and laundry stains, Everyday and More delivers knockout cleaning power without toxic, harmful chemicals. And if there is one thing George Foreman knows, it is knockout power.
These are just a few of the cleaning products featured in our As Seen On TV Cleaning Aids catalog. From everyday cleaning to deep cleaning, Seen On TV Express has the products you need to get the job done right.