Posted by Nicci | Posted in Beauty, Exercise Equipment, Exercise Videos, Fitness, Household Products, Kitchen Products, Other Stuff, Videos | Posted on 07-12-2011
As the SeenOnTV Express blogger, I’m constantly being made aware of the newest, hottest As Seen On TV products. While some of the products don’t necessarily appeal to me, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t frequently stumble across a product that I just have to have. As Seen On TV beauty products, kitchen products, exercise equipment, fitness videos, and comfort items all make my list. With the holidays just around the corner, I thought it would be a perfect time to share some of my favorite products–the ones I hope show up under my Christmas tree. After all, Santa knows I’ve been very good this year. Well–at least he knows I tried.
As Seen On TV Christmas List
- Forever Lazy – I’m not gonna lie. This looks super cozy and comfortable. For someone who works from home, this would be the perfect gift. I may never wear actual clothes again. At least until spring.
- Instyler – If I’m not mistaken, this made my list last year, but I didn’t find it in my stocking. I think if I’m going to be spending my days in a giant, adult sized onesie, at least my hair should look good.
- Flex Seal – I know–household products shouldn’t really be on a Christmas list. Next thing you know I’ll be asking for a blender. But I really, really want to make a boat out of a screen door.
- Ninja Kitchen Blender – Yep. I told you I’d be asking for a blender next. I have a blender already. It even has a food processing bowl. But it is not this cool. Not. At. All.
- Flex Mini – Seriously. I can tone my butt without ever doing a single squat? Sign me up.
- Any of the Beachbody videos - I don’t really like to work out, but I do really like to eat. If I’m going to work out, I want it to be worth my time and energy. I want it to feel like a workout, and I want results. Beachbody workouts like P90x, Insantity, TurboFire, and Chalean Extreme are effective workouts for people who aren’t afraid to work hard to get results fast.
If I’ve been good enough this year, expect to see me in January, recovering from my Insanity workout by mixing up a healthy detox smoothie in my Ninja Kitchen Blender while wearing Forever Lazy and getting a workout boost from my Flex Mini. And, gurrrl, my hair will look goooood.